Hey you guys, Do you all know that the geometric prints are taking over the design world. From runway fashion to company branding, we’re seeing kaleidoscopic designs pop up in lots of places. These punchy prints in vibrant colors transform walls from the backdrop of a room to an eye-catching, mesmerizing focal point. Geometric walls give us a chance to playfully break design rules; they let us incorporate several bold colors and embrace asymmetry
Yes!!! geometric walls make a big statement. And that’s OK! As these designs are made with wallpaper, paint or art, changing them is an easy switch once you’re ready for something new.
Whether you’re looking for a soft ombre pattern for a nursery or a bold splash of color and shape in your dining room, here are some ideas for inspiring geometric walls to get you thinking about your next project.
1. Mossy Tones: Vibrant color doesn’t have to mean neon. Soften the bold lines and angles of geometry by pairing them with colors found in nature.
2. Cool Pastels: Calm down a space with a palette of soft blues and purples.
3. Mixed Media: Not ready to take the plunge on your wall itself? Hang a gallery wall of geometric designs.
4. Triangle Tessellation: Create a custom wall mural using triangles in different sizes and colors.
5. Mesmerizing Monochromatic: Keep a neutral color palette interesting by painting a monochromatic geometric wall. We love the way this wall is paired with a metallic polka-dot ceiling.